I don’t know about you, but before I signed up with Kaiser Permanente – which relies heavily on doctor-to-patient messaging via a portal – it was almost...
Tag - Text Messages
October 20, 2010
One of the really interesting things that I’ve heard at the Mobile Health Expo has been the use of text messages to assist with patient compliance. I...
- HL7 Interface Analyst
- HealthRules Business and Technical Analysts
- Cerner Patient Accounting/Revenue Cycle Analyst
- Cerner SurgiNet Solutions Architect
- HOSPITAL NETWORK & SYSTEMS ENGINEER - Natividad
- Clinical Systems & HL7 Analyst
- International Business Development Director - Healthcare Data/IT
- PC LAN Analyst