The use of telehealth services climbed dramatically over the four years between 2014 and 2018, according to new research based on healthcare claims data. To...
Tag - Telehealth Consults
July 1, 2019
Results from a recent survey suggest that seniors are more comfortable with telehealth than you might think, especially given their techno-phobic reputation...
- HealthRules Business and Technical Analysts
- Cerner Patient Accounting/Revenue Cycle Analyst
- Cerner SurgiNet Solutions Architect
- HOSPITAL NETWORK & SYSTEMS ENGINEER - Natividad
- Clinical Systems & HL7 Analyst
- International Business Development Director - Healthcare Data/IT
- PC LAN Analyst
- Back End Drupal Developer
- Mirth Interface/Integration Analyst
- Applications Analyst