Right now, it’s legal for hospitals to give doctors EMRs under certain circumstances, despite the existence of the Stark law banning payments intended to...
Tag - Stark Law
Favorable OIG Advisory Opinion Enables Transaction-Based Pricing for the Exchange of Health Information
January 9, 2012
Opinion Supports athenahealth’s Effort to Create Win-Win Marketplace for Senders and Receivers of Health Information WATERTOWN, Mass.–(BUSINESS...
- Sr Cerner FirstNet Consultant
- Regional Sales Manager - Mid-Atlantic
- Regional Sales Manager - Southwest
- Regional Sales Manager - Pacific Northwest
- Cerner Patient Accounting/Revenue Cycle Analyst
- Cerner SurgiNet Solutions Architect
- IT Infrastructure Manager
- Director, Revenue Cycle System & Training
- Cerner SurgiNet Analyst
- Network Analyst