Right now, it’s legal for hospitals to give doctors EMRs under certain circumstances, despite the existence of the Stark law banning payments intended to...
Tag - Stark Law
Favorable OIG Advisory Opinion Enables Transaction-Based Pricing for the Exchange of Health Information
January 9, 2012
Opinion Supports athenahealth’s Effort to Create Win-Win Marketplace for Senders and Receivers of Health Information WATERTOWN, Mass.–(BUSINESS...
- Clinical Systems & HL7 Analyst
- International Business Development Director - Healthcare Data/IT
- PC LAN Analyst
- Back End Drupal Developer
- Mirth Interface/Integration Analyst
- Applications Analyst
- Sr. Application Specialist
- Lead Technical Analyst
- Sr. Application Developer SharePoint
- Sr. EHR Application Specialist: EpicCare Ambulatory