Right now, it’s legal for hospitals to give doctors EMRs under certain circumstances, despite the existence of the Stark law banning payments intended to...
Tag - Stark Law
Favorable OIG Advisory Opinion Enables Transaction-Based Pricing for the Exchange of Health Information
January 9, 2012
Opinion Supports athenahealth’s Effort to Create Win-Win Marketplace for Senders and Receivers of Health Information WATERTOWN, Mass.–(BUSINESS...
Subscribe to Podcast
- Healthcare IT Marketing Coordinator
- Cerner Advanced Reporting
- Epic Managed Services Senior Analyst - HIM (6134)
- Technical Consultant
- ETL Application Developer
- Virtualization Cloud Engineer- DentaQuest
- eHEALTH EXCHANGE MANAGER OF POLICY AND GOVERNANCE
- Epic Clarity Report Writer
- Epic Analyst - Clinical Imaging
- SR Epic Analyst