As I prepare to head to the mecca of healthcare IT conferences, I’m getting inundated with pitches. Much like last year, analytics is still a really...
Tag - Small Practice EHR
January 2, 2012
In case you missed it, I’ve moved a lot of my discussion of the EMR and Health IT markets to my site: EMR Thoughts. I’ve done a lot of posts on...
Subscribe to Podcast
- Epic Analyst, Sr. – Inpatient Orders
- Healthcare IT Marketing Coordinator
- Cerner Advanced Reporting
- Epic Managed Services Senior Analyst - HIM (6134)
- Technical Consultant
- ETL Application Developer
- Virtualization Cloud Engineer- DentaQuest
- eHEALTH EXCHANGE MANAGER OF POLICY AND GOVERNANCE
- Epic Clarity Report Writer
- Epic Analyst - Clinical Imaging