A new survey has concluded that identifying adverse drug events leads the list of ways clinical surveillance can be helpful for hospital respondents, according...
Tag - Sage Growth Partners
In the broadest sense, EHRs were built to manage patient populations — but largely one patient at a time. As a result, it’s little wonder that they...
Subscribe to Podcast
- Epic Ambulatory MIPS Analyst
- REDCap Application Specialist
- Prelude/Grand Central Analyst III
- Epic Beaker Analyst DI (6187)
- Epic Beaker Analyst (6186)
- Epic Patient Access Manager (6178)
- Utilization Management Project Manager
- Technical Support Analyst II - 100% REMOTE
- Network Analyst
- eHealth Exchange Program Manager, Policy & Governance