Rural areas are historically perceived as a harder market for healthcare startups: They have tighter margins, and recently many safety net and rural hospitals...
Tag - Rural Health IT
December 14, 2015
Historically, rural hospitals have lagged when it comes to health IT adoption. But according to at least one yardstick, the HIMSS EMR Adoption Model (EMRAM)...
- Clinical IT Leader
- Inside Sales Representative(Remote Work)
- AMISYS Configuration Analyst
- Part-time Marketing Consultant(Remote work)
- Sr Cerner FirstNet Consultant
- Regional Sales Manager - Mid-Atlantic
- Regional Sales Manager - Southwest
- Regional Sales Manager - Pacific Northwest
- Cerner Patient Accounting/Revenue Cycle Analyst
- IT Infrastructure Manager