There has been a noticeable upward trend in the number of investments made by private equity firms in healthcare. But is this a good thing? Leaders of several...
Tag - Private equity
Few have spent more time than I calling out non-profit hospitals on their inadequate charity care levels. But when it comes down to it, I’d prefer a non...
- Cerner Patient Accounting/Revenue Cycle Analyst
- Cerner SurgiNet Solutions Architect
- HOSPITAL NETWORK & SYSTEMS ENGINEER - Natividad
- Certified Epic Tapestry Provider Contracts Configuration
- Clinical Systems & HL7 Analyst
- International Business Development Director - Healthcare Data/IT
- PC LAN Analyst
- Back End Drupal Developer
- Mirth Interface/Integration Analyst
- Applications Analyst