It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see that primary care faces more challenges than it’s ever faced before. Not the least of which is being one...
Tag - PCPs
Over the past few years, using scribes to complete medical documentation in EHRs has gotten mixed reviews. Some analyses have found that scribe services were...
I don’t know about you, but before I signed up with Kaiser Permanente – which relies heavily on doctor-to-patient messaging via a portal – it was almost...
- Clinical Systems & HL7 Analyst
- International Business Development Director - Healthcare Data/IT
- PC LAN Analyst
- Back End Drupal Developer
- Mirth Interface/Integration Analyst
- Applications Analyst
- Sr. Application Specialist
- Lead Technical Analyst
- SAP FICO Product Specialist
- Sr. EHR Application Specialist: EpicCare Ambulatory