Though many doctors may still loathe EHRs, patients have gotten more interested in and happy that their doctor has one. This, at least, is what recent data...
Tag - Patient Medical Record Errors
December 14, 2018
Wouldn’t it be nice if the advent of EHRs made it more likely that information in medical records was accurate? Sadly, that’s hardly the case. In fact, patient...
Subscribe to Podcast
- Epic Analyst, Sr. – Inpatient Orders
- Healthcare IT Marketing Coordinator
- Cerner Advanced Reporting
- Epic Managed Services Senior Analyst - HIM (6134)
- Technical Consultant
- ETL Application Developer
- Virtualization Cloud Engineer- DentaQuest
- eHEALTH EXCHANGE MANAGER OF POLICY AND GOVERNANCE
- Epic Clarity Report Writer
- Epic Analyst - Clinical Imaging