This post is part of the MACRA Monday series of blog posts where we dive into the details of the MACRA Quality Payment Program and related topics. The HHS...
Tag - Office of Inspector General
June 16, 2017
A new report from the HHS Office of Inspector General has concluded that over a three-year period, CMS made roughly $729.4 million in EHR incentive payments to...
- Sr Cerner FirstNet Consultant
- Regional Sales Manager - Mid-Atlantic
- Regional Sales Manager - Southwest
- Regional Sales Manager - Pacific Northwest
- Cerner Patient Accounting/Revenue Cycle Analyst
- Cerner SurgiNet Solutions Architect
- IT Infrastructure Manager
- Director, Revenue Cycle System & Training
- Cerner SurgiNet Analyst
- Network Analyst