In the past, nurses despised EHRs as much as doctors did – perhaps even more. In fact, in mid-2014, 92% of nurses surveyed weren’t satisfied with the EHR they...
Tag - Nursing Technology
May 6, 2014
It’s National Nurses Week, and so I thought it was appropriate to share this Future of Nursing infographic from Norwich University. I of course was most...
Subscribe to Podcast
- Epic Analyst, Sr. – Inpatient Orders
- Healthcare IT Marketing Coordinator
- Cerner Advanced Reporting
- Epic Managed Services Senior Analyst - HIM (6134)
- Technical Consultant
- ETL Application Developer
- Virtualization Cloud Engineer- DentaQuest
- eHEALTH EXCHANGE MANAGER OF POLICY AND GOVERNANCE
- Epic Clarity Report Writer
- Epic Analyst - Clinical Imaging