In the past, nurses despised EHRs as much as doctors did – perhaps even more. In fact, in mid-2014, 92% of nurses surveyed weren’t satisfied with the EHR they...
Tag - Nursing Technology
May 6, 2014
It’s National Nurses Week, and so I thought it was appropriate to share this Future of Nursing infographic from Norwich University. I of course was most...
- EPIC Resolute/Physician Billing Application Analyst
- IT Disaster Recovery Analyst
- Sr. Application Specialist
- IS Manager
- SAP FICO Product Specialist
- Lead Technical Analyst
- Sr. Application Developer SharePoint
- Sr. EHR Application Specialist: EpicCare Ambulatory
- Senior Information Security Analyst
- Director of Data and Integration