A new program has emerged to help physicians make better use of the massive flow of health information they encounter on a day-to-day basis. With any luck, it...
Tag - National Library of Medicine
November 10, 2017
Sometimes a document seems so impenetrable, so dense and so dry that it doesn’t seem worth the effort to read it. But strangely enough, sometimes plowing ahead...
Subscribe to Podcast
- Healthcare IT Marketing Coordinator
- Cerner Advanced Reporting
- Epic Managed Services Senior Analyst - HIM (6134)
- Technical Consultant
- ETL Application Developer
- Virtualization Cloud Engineer- DentaQuest
- eHEALTH EXCHANGE MANAGER OF POLICY AND GOVERNANCE
- Epic Clarity Report Writer
- Epic Analyst - Clinical Imaging
- SR Epic Analyst