A lot of discussion about healthcare AI is vague and visionary in nature. Most of us know that these technologies have a very promising future, but until...
Tag - Medical AI
September 20, 2019
A new study has concluded that patients are skittish about interacting with medical AI technology in part because they fear that AI won’t address their unique...
- Clinical IT Leader
- Inside Sales Representative(Remote Work)
- AMISYS Configuration Analyst
- Part-time Marketing Consultant(Remote work)
- Sr Cerner FirstNet Consultant
- Regional Sales Manager - Mid-Atlantic
- Regional Sales Manager - Southwest
- Regional Sales Manager - Pacific Northwest
- Cerner Patient Accounting/Revenue Cycle Analyst
- IT Infrastructure Manager