There’s little question that health insurers do little to help your medical practice collect the reimbursement you’re due. Not only that, ongoing changes in...
Tag - Medical Accounts Receivable
August 18, 2017
Particularly as patients assume responsibility for more of the costs of care, it’s getting harder for providers to collect on outstanding bills. My recent look...
- Cerner Patient Accounting/Revenue Cycle Analyst
- Cerner SurgiNet Solutions Architect
- HOSPITAL NETWORK & SYSTEMS ENGINEER - Natividad
- Certified Epic Tapestry Provider Contracts Configuration
- Clinical Systems & HL7 Analyst
- International Business Development Director - Healthcare Data/IT
- PC LAN Analyst
- Back End Drupal Developer
- Mirth Interface/Integration Analyst
- Applications Analyst