Several years ago one of the hospitals where I operate spent 6 figures on an anesthesia EMR system. After several months and a huge amount of money the whole...
Tag - malpractice EMR liability
January 6, 2011
In the physician’s mind, mental templates and open diagnostic thought coexist in a non-competitive, complimentary fashion. A good clinician automatically uses...
Subscribe to Podcast
- Network Facility and Ancillary Analyst - SWHR CIN
- Clinical Documentation Improvement Specialist
- Cerner Integration Architect
- Cerner Patient Accounting/Revenue Cycle Analyst
- Systems Application Specialist
- REDCap Application Specialist
- Sales Account Executive
- Epic Cupid Application Analyst
- Prelude/Grand Central Analyst III
- Epic Beaker Analyst DI (6187)