In previous postings, I’ve noted that for various reasons, doctors using EMRs are tending to bill for more E/M services. This has CMS in a bit of a...
Tag - KP HealthConnect
August 21, 2010
A few years ago, Kaiser caught a lot of heat for what was reputed to be a $3 billion EMR installation. Today, after four more years, Kaiser's EMR rollout is...
Subscribe to Podcast
- Network Facility and Ancillary Analyst - SWHR CIN
- Clinical Documentation Improvement Specialist
- Cerner Integration Architect
- Cerner Patient Accounting/Revenue Cycle Analyst
- Systems Application Specialist
- REDCap Application Specialist
- Sales Account Executive
- Epic Cupid Application Analyst
- Prelude/Grand Central Analyst III
- Epic Beaker Analyst DI (6187)