Readers of this blog know well that hospitals’ cybersecurity measures aren’t exactly impenetrable, as hack after hack attests. This isn’t just a concern for...
Tag - Kaspersky
September 4, 2019
This week, the news broke that a data breach at the neurology department at Massachusetts General Hospital had exposed private health information on nearly...
- HL7 Interface Analyst
- HealthRules Business and Technical Analysts
- Cerner Patient Accounting/Revenue Cycle Analyst
- Cerner SurgiNet Solutions Architect
- HOSPITAL NETWORK & SYSTEMS ENGINEER - Natividad
- Clinical Systems & HL7 Analyst
- International Business Development Director - Healthcare Data/IT
- PC LAN Analyst
- Back End Drupal Developer
- Mirth Interface/Integration Analyst