Though many doctors may still loathe EHRs, patients have gotten more interested in and happy that their doctor has one. This, at least, is what recent data...
Tag - Kaiser Family Foundation
October 29, 2015
A few months ago I asked the question about whether ACOs were more about good accounting than they were improving care. Here’s a summary of the fear: I...
- Cerner Patient Accounting/Revenue Cycle Analyst
- Cerner SurgiNet Solutions Architect
- HOSPITAL NETWORK & SYSTEMS ENGINEER - Natividad
- Certified Epic Tapestry Provider Contracts Configuration
- Clinical Systems & HL7 Analyst
- International Business Development Director - Healthcare Data/IT
- PC LAN Analyst
- Back End Drupal Developer
- Mirth Interface/Integration Analyst
- Applications Analyst