Though the iPad has a sexy reputation — the Apple mystique is alive and well — it may not not necessarily the best tool to use for clinical...
Tag - Journal of Mobile Technology in Medicine
September 16, 2013
Many people I read were disappointed by the latest announcements coming out of Apple and particularly with their new “inexpensive” iPhone. It turns...
- Sr Cerner FirstNet Consultant
- Regional Sales Manager - Mid-Atlantic
- Regional Sales Manager - Southwest
- Regional Sales Manager - Pacific Northwest
- Cerner Patient Accounting/Revenue Cycle Analyst
- Cerner SurgiNet Solutions Architect
- IT Infrastructure Manager
- Director, Revenue Cycle System & Training
- Cerner SurgiNet Analyst
- Network Analyst