A recent study by the HHS Office of Inspector General suggests that Medicare ACOs coordinate care more effectively when they have the right health IT tools in...
Tag - HHS Office of Inspector General
In mid-2017, the news broke that EHR vendor eClinicalWorks had agreed to pay $155 million to settle a whistleblower lawsuit brought by a former employee. The...
- HOSPITAL NETWORK & SYSTEMS ENGINEER - Natividad
- Certified Epic Tapestry Provider Contracts Configuration
- Clinical Systems & HL7 Analyst
- International Business Development Director - Healthcare Data/IT
- PC LAN Analyst
- Back End Drupal Developer
- Mirth Interface/Integration Analyst
- Applications Analyst
- SAP FICO Product Specialist
- Sr. Application Developer SharePoint