A recent study by the HHS Office of Inspector General suggests that Medicare ACOs coordinate care more effectively when they have the right health IT tools in...
Tag - HHS Office of Inspector General
In mid-2017, the news broke that EHR vendor eClinicalWorks had agreed to pay $155 million to settle a whistleblower lawsuit brought by a former employee. The...
Subscribe to Podcast
- IT Applications Manager
- IT Infrastructure Manager
- Project Manager
- EHR Business Analyst (6033)
- Senior Developer - Java and HL7 Integrations (6032)
- Health IT Account Manager
- PeopleSoft Project Specialist.
- Epic Beaker Analyst (6025)
- Epic Analyst (Staff or Senior) – Resolute Hospital Billing
- Cerner Reg/Sched Analyst (6021)