I’m really into first-hand stories lately. Everyone loves a good story, but I think I’ve also been blessed to find a lot of great stories about...
Tag - Healthcare Recruiting
October 27, 2016
The following is a guest blog post by Bogdan Lupu. Healthcare recruiting is a tough balancing act. You need to make the process easy enough, so you don’t loose...
- HL7 Interface Analyst
- HealthRules Business and Technical Analysts
- Cerner Patient Accounting/Revenue Cycle Analyst
- Cerner SurgiNet Solutions Architect
- HOSPITAL NETWORK & SYSTEMS ENGINEER - Natividad
- Clinical Systems & HL7 Analyst
- International Business Development Director - Healthcare Data/IT
- PC LAN Analyst