The File Transfer Protocol is so old – it was published in April 1971 – that it once ran on NCP, the predecessor of TCP/IP. And surprise, surprise, it’s not...
Tag - Healthcare Cyber Attack
David Chou recently shared this amazing graphic of the “above the surface” and “beneath the surface” impacts from cyber attacks. The...
- Regional Sales Manager - Mid-Atlantic
- Regional Sales Manager - Southwest
- Regional Sales Manager - Pacific Northwest
- Cerner SurgiNet Analyst
- Cerner Patient Accounting/Revenue Cycle Analyst
- Cerner SurgiNet Solutions Architect
- IT Infrastructure Manager
- Director, Revenue Cycle System & Training
- Network Analyst
- IT-Revenue Cycle Sys Analyst (Cerner Registration experience required)