For the 38th episode of the Healthcare IT Podcast, we’re feeling the rush. No, it’s probably not what you’re thinking. We’re talking...
Tag - health IT product development
May 30, 2012
Ken Terry at InformationWeek has an interesting editorial on Office of National Coordinator on Health IT’s (ONCHIT) latest contest for developers. This...
- Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
- Support Services Lead
- Epic Principal Instructional Designer/ Trainer
- INFORMATION SYSTEMS ANALYST
- Systems Analyst
- Epic Business Intelligence Developer - REMOTE WORK!
- Technical Lead
- Senior Applications Analyst
- HOSPITAL LABORATORY INFORMATION SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR (Hospital Software Analyst I) - Natividad