For the 23rd episode of the Healthcare IT Podcast, we’re asking the question Are Medical Groups Still Viable? This is a big question with a lot of nuance...
Tag - Group Practices
April 7, 2017
Doctors, like any other group of people, vary in how comfortable they are with technology. Despite the fact that their job is more technology-focused than ever...
- HOSPITAL NETWORK & SYSTEMS ENGINEER - Natividad
- Certified Epic Tapestry Provider Contracts Configuration
- Clinical Systems & HL7 Analyst
- International Business Development Director - Healthcare Data/IT
- PC LAN Analyst
- Back End Drupal Developer
- Mirth Interface/Integration Analyst
- Applications Analyst
- SAP FICO Product Specialist
- Sr. Application Developer SharePoint