Earlier this month, the EHR Workflow fanatic addict expert, Charles Webster, MD, put together a webinar on EHR workflow (imagine that). However, he decided to...
Tag - Ebola EHR
October 8, 2014
Of all the EHR problems encountered daily across the country, the only one to hit the major news outlets was a non-story about a missed Ebola diagnosis in...
- Back End Drupal Developer
- Mirth Interface/Integration Analyst
- ERP Analyst (relocation available)
- Applications Project Manager (relocation available)
- Epic Willow Analyst (relocation available)
- System Director Business Applications
- Applications Analyst
- Sr. Application Specialist
- Lead Technical Analyst
- SAP FICO Product Specialist