In my post on the EHR Bubble, Don B offered this strong statement: “Recognizing the non-structured information is more valuable to the practitioner than...
Tag - Discrete Healthcare Data
November 21, 2011
In many of our Meaningful Use Monday series we focused on a lot of the details around the meaningful use regulations. In this post I want to highlight one of...
Subscribe to Podcast
- Network Facility and Ancillary Analyst - SWHR CIN
- Clinical Documentation Improvement Specialist
- Cerner Integration Architect
- Cerner Patient Accounting/Revenue Cycle Analyst
- Systems Application Specialist
- REDCap Application Specialist
- Sales Account Executive
- Epic Cupid Application Analyst
- Prelude/Grand Central Analyst III
- Epic Beaker Analyst DI (6187)