As we saw in the previous article, networks of medical devices suffer from many problems intrinsic to the use of wireless technology. But testimony at the...
Tag - David Hoglund
Clinically, medical devices do amazing things–they monitor vital signs (which, as the term indicates, can have life-or-death implications), deliver care...
Subscribe to Podcast
- Network Facility and Ancillary Analyst - SWHR CIN
- Clinical Documentation Improvement Specialist
- Cerner Integration Architect
- Cerner Patient Accounting/Revenue Cycle Analyst
- Systems Application Specialist
- REDCap Application Specialist
- Sales Account Executive
- Epic Cupid Application Analyst
- Prelude/Grand Central Analyst III
- Epic Beaker Analyst DI (6187)