According to Leonard D’Avolio, the healthcare industry has tools at its disposal, known variously as AI, big data, machine learning, data mining and cognitive...
Tag - Data Mining
January 4, 2016
We’ve become accustomed to the results that data mining have produced in fields ranging from retail to archeology to climate change. According to Rich...
Subscribe to Podcast
- Network Facility and Ancillary Analyst - SWHR CIN
- Clinical Documentation Improvement Specialist
- Cerner Integration Architect
- Cerner Patient Accounting/Revenue Cycle Analyst
- Systems Application Specialist
- REDCap Application Specialist
- Sales Account Executive
- Epic Cupid Application Analyst
- Prelude/Grand Central Analyst III
- Epic Beaker Analyst DI (6187)