Sometimes it’s better to be lucky than good. Last month, in my very first post for EMR and HIPAA, I mentioned Dr. Larry Weed in my commentary about the...
Tag - Consumers
March 9, 2011
For years, public health officials and health leaders have been sounding the praises of EMRs, arguing that patients would enjoy safer, more effective care once...
Subscribe to Podcast
- Network Facility and Ancillary Analyst - SWHR CIN
- Clinical Documentation Improvement Specialist
- Cerner Integration Architect
- Cerner Patient Accounting/Revenue Cycle Analyst
- Systems Application Specialist
- REDCap Application Specialist
- Sales Account Executive
- Epic Cupid Application Analyst
- Prelude/Grand Central Analyst III
- Epic Beaker Analyst DI (6187)