Recently, I stumbled across a very interesting article talking about I call the “patient alienation effect” generated by EMRs. The author, Charles...
Tag - Cerner Ambulatory
August 31, 2011
Today, some of the numbers for users of the Cerner certified EHR (ambulatory clients) came across my desk and since I’m a number lover, I thought...
Subscribe to Podcast
- Network Facility and Ancillary Analyst - SWHR CIN
- Clinical Documentation Improvement Specialist
- Cerner Integration Architect
- Cerner Patient Accounting/Revenue Cycle Analyst
- Systems Application Specialist
- REDCap Application Specialist
- Sales Account Executive
- Epic Cupid Application Analyst
- Prelude/Grand Central Analyst III
- Epic Beaker Analyst DI (6187)