As some of you may recall, I recently wrote a positive review of Kaiser Permanente’s use of consumer-facing health IT. (Kaiser Permanente is both my health...
Tag - Appointment Scheduling
October 29, 2010
I recently sat down with Jeff Donnell from NoMoreClipboard. We had a fascinating all around conversation, but one of the most fascinating things he told me was...
- Cerner Millennium/IT Service Desk Agent
- HL7 Interface Analyst
- HealthRules Business and Technical Analysts
- Cerner Patient Accounting/Revenue Cycle Analyst
- Cerner SurgiNet Solutions Architect
- HOSPITAL NETWORK & SYSTEMS ENGINEER - Natividad
- Clinical Systems & HL7 Analyst
- International Business Development Director - Healthcare Data/IT