As some of you may recall, I recently wrote a positive review of Kaiser Permanente’s use of consumer-facing health IT. (Kaiser Permanente is both my health...
Tag - Appointment Scheduling
October 29, 2010
I recently sat down with Jeff Donnell from NoMoreClipboard. We had a fascinating all around conversation, but one of the most fascinating things he told me was...
Subscribe to Podcast
- Epic Ambulatory MIPS Analyst
- REDCap Application Specialist
- Prelude/Grand Central Analyst III
- Epic Beaker Analyst DI (6187)
- Epic Beaker Analyst (6186)
- Epic Patient Access Manager (6178)
- Utilization Management Project Manager
- Technical Support Analyst II - 100% REMOTE
- Network Analyst
- eHealth Exchange Program Manager, Policy & Governance