It’s becoming more common for consumers to use voice assistants for healthcare, but others are holding back due to privacy worries, according to the results of...
Tag - Apple Siri
ChartLogic Launches Stella at HIMSS; New EHR Overlay Uses Voice Recognition Technology Similar to Apple’s Siri – #HIMSS12
February 17, 2012
SALT LAKE CITY–(BUSINESS WIRE)–ChartLogic, a leading national provider of EHR systems, today announced Stella, a voice recognition overlay...
- HOSPITAL NETWORK & SYSTEMS ENGINEER - Natividad
- Certified Epic Tapestry Provider Contracts Configuration
- Clinical Systems & HL7 Analyst
- International Business Development Director - Healthcare Data/IT
- PC LAN Analyst
- Back End Drupal Developer
- Mirth Interface/Integration Analyst
- Applications Analyst
- SAP FICO Product Specialist
- Sr. Application Developer SharePoint