A new research study suggests that while pediatricians’ use of EHRs has climbed substantially, relatively few use systems which offer a full range of specialty...
Tag - AAP
November 13, 2012
The American Academy of Pediatrics is calling for changes to EMRs to protect the privacy of adolescent patients, whom, it says, don’t currently get the...
- Clinical Systems & HL7 Analyst
- International Business Development Director - Healthcare Data/IT
- PC LAN Analyst
- Back End Drupal Developer
- Mirth Interface/Integration Analyst
- Applications Analyst
- Sr. Application Specialist
- Lead Technical Analyst
- Sr. Application Developer SharePoint
- Sr. EHR Application Specialist: EpicCare Ambulatory