We like to regularly feature a healthcare IT job that might be of interest to readers. Today, we’re featuring the EMR Data Conversion Analyst position that was recently posted on Healthcare IT Central. This position was posted by Galen Healthcare Solutions.
Here’s a description of the position:
Galen Healthcare is looking for a data conversion specialist to fill the role of Project Manager and/or Analyst. This role will provide you with the opportunity to build your skills in a fast-paced and challenging environment, working directly with clients converting clinical data into electronic health records (EHRs). Requires solid interpersonal skills and intermediate Project Management and/or Analyst skills. Although formal professional experience is not required, relevant experience is preferred.
- Building strong relationships with your clients
- Leading conference calls, producing agendas, minutes, and follow-up on action items
- Mapping clinical nomenclature between multiple systems
- Overseeing and assisting with data validation, issue tracking and resolution
- Developing and maintaining project plans
- Leading multidisciplinary teams towards project success
- Responsible for keeping projects on time, under budget, and within scope
- Managing multiple projects, across a wide array of clients
- Following clients’ change control processes
- Desire to learn
- Exceptional communication and attention to detail skills
- Analytical & Troubleshooting skills
- Relevant EMR application experience is a plus
- Travel: Ranges from 5% to 100% based on engagement
- Experience: 1-3 years professional experience
- Preferred but not necessary: Pharmacy Technician, Medical Assistance, Laboratory Technician
- Education: Bachelor’s in Business, Information Systems, Healthcare or related fields
- Applicants must be a U.S. Resident or currently able to legally work in the U.S
Looks like a great opportunity for those with experience with EMR Data Conversion and/or EMR/EHR application experience. If this looks like a position that would interest you, check out the full details for the job and how to apply.
As always, you can search our Health IT job board for a variety of jobs from leading companies in the industry. You can also register for free and post your resume where recruiters search for job candidates regularly.