After our extremely popular virtual meetup on “How Healthcare Organizations are Integrating Virtual Chronic Care Solutions to Adjust to the Next Normal,” we decided we needed to do a follow up conversation with our panelists to cover areas of virtual care we weren’t able to get to in our first discussion. In the first discussion, we shared a lot of details about how healthcare organizations were handling virtual care and dove into telehealth reimbursement and how we’re going to pay for all this virtual care.
In this follow up discussion, our amazing group of panelists dive into how an organization knows which patients should be engaged in virtual care, the best ways to engage the patients in virtual care, and then how you measure whether the virtual care provided was successful or not.
Here’s a look at the panelists from part 2 in our look at healthcare’s move to virtual care:
- Steven Lazer, Global Healthcare CTO at Dell Technologies
- Pete Stevenson, President and COO/CSO at eCare21
- Gail Zahtz, Vice President Continuum of Care at Centers Health Care
- Jamey Edwards, CEO and Co-Founder at Cloudbreak Health
- John Lynn, Founder and Chief Editor at Healthcare IT Today
Learn more about Dell Technologies: https://delltechnologies.com/Healthcare
This discussion is part of our #HealthIT100in100.