We like to regularly feature a healthcare IT job that might be of interest to readers. Today, we’re featuring the Cerner SurgiNet Analyst position that was posted on Healthcare IT Central. This position was posted by Cordea Consulting and is available in Georgia.
Here’s a description of the position:
Position Title: Cerner SurgiNet Clinical Analyst
- Previous Cerner SurgiNet application build and implementation experience
- Knowledge of hospital workflow and physician workflow as it relates to clinical system implementation
- Ability to travel 80-100%
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide Cerner Millennium SurgiNet application support, build, and implementation management.
- Maintain system upgrade and maintenance including scheduling, case tracking and supply chain management.
- Determine scope of investigation required for system optimization, redesign, and implementation.
- Collaborate with OR Department and Clinical Staff on current and future state workflow assessment and documentation re-design.
- Troubleshoot and resolve reported system and application problems in test and production environments.
- Supervise the development of training materials and training plans.
- Manage quality auditing of project data and system build prior to conversions.
- Provide leadership, project scope, timelines, schedules, budget, and project documentation.
- Facilitate meetings and deliver project presentations to team members, directors, and C-level executives.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with Physicians, Clinical Staff, Hospital Directors, and C-Level Executives.
- Knowledge of CCL and other data extraction tools to develop reports preferred.
Looks like a great opportunity for those with experience in Cerner SurgiNet. If this looks like a position that would interest you, check out the full details for the job and how to apply.
As always, you can search our Health IT job board for a variety of jobs from leading companies in the industry. You can also register for free and post your resume where recruiters search for job candidates regularly.