We like to regularly feature a healthcare IT job that might be of interest to readers. Today, we’re featuring the Data Warehouses Manager position that was posted on Healthcare IT Central. This position was posted by Cordea Consulting and is available in Louisiana.
Here’s a description of the position:
Position Title: Enterprise Data Warehouse Manager
- 5-10 years previous management experience in Healthcare IT
- Understand design, modeling, schema of data warehouses.
- Needs to understand enterprise data warehousing and ETL (Extraction, Transform, Load)
- Understanding of clinical data warehouses
- Technical background
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Research background would be very helpful
- Experience with NIHDs and understands what an IRB (Institutional Review Board) and NIH (National Institutes of Health)
- Clarity and Caboodle experience is ideal. Other EHR experience would be acceptable.
- Informatica experience – main tool on the EDW side.
- Must bring positive energy to the position
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to adapt to a fast pace healthcare environment
- Analytical problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Results oriented
- Clear commitment to the project
- Focus on accountability
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Maintain professional attitude and performance
Looks like a great opportunity for those with experience with data warehouses in healthcare. If this looks like a position that would interest you, check out the full details for the job and how to apply.
As always, you can search our Health IT job board for a variety of jobs from leading companies in the industry. You can also register for free and post your resume where recruiters search for job candidates regularly.