Telehealth is here, but the question of whether the shift to virtual chronic care in all its varieties is here to stay is still an important discussion. In this meetup hosted by Dell Technologies, we brought together a panel of experts to discuss virtual chronic care solutions and how healthcare organizations are adopting these solutions as we prepare for the next normal.
We started off the discussion looking at the key reasons that virtual care is going to remain past COVID-19 and a look at what else is needed to make sure it remains. Plus, we enjoyed a healthy discussion on how we’re going to pay for virtual chronic care. What reimbursement is available now and what reimbursement is going to be needed for virtual care to continue.
Along with these discussion, we also talked about some of the devices and technologies that can be used to provide virtual care in the most effective way possible. To better understand the answers to these questions and more, check out the video below that includes these excellent panelists:
- David Dimond, Chief Innovation Officer, Global Healthcare and Life Sciences at Dell Technologies
- Pete Stevenson, President and COO/CSO at eCare21
- Gail Zahtz, Vice President Continuum of Care at Centers Health Care
- Jamey Edwards, CEO and Co-Founder at Cloudbreak Health
- John Lynn, Founder and Chief Editor at Healthcare IT Today
Learn more about Dell Technologies: https://delltechnologies.com/Healthcare
This discussion is part of our #HealthIT100in100.