We like to regularly feature a healthcare IT job that might be of interest to readers. Today, we’re featuring the Quality Assurance Engineer position that was recently posted on Healthcare IT Central. This position was posted by Carium and is a remote work position.
Here’s a description of the position:
Carium is a team of people dedicated to improving individual’s healthcare journeys. Our mission is to enable great quality of life through individualized healthcare. We strive to make each health journey the best it can possibly be. We also aim to have a positive impact on our partners and community.
Our platform is designed to help individuals, healthcare providers including doctors and nurses, and healthcare payers with the emphasis on the individual. We leverage leading-edge software technology and intelligence to make this possible. Our intent is to reduce costs, enable better insights, foster a closer relationship between individuals and their healthcare providers, and produce better health outcomes.
Carium is looking for Quality Assurance Engineers to help ensure we deliver the highest level of quality, performance, and usability for our users. This position provides the opportunity for you to participate in a variety of disciplines as you participate in the on-going development and deployment of our suite of web and mobile applications. You will work closely with our Engineering and Product teams to ensure test coverage for key features and product changes across these applications. You’ll also work on improving our product by digging into bug reports and helping us focus our attention on high impact issues that are affecting our users.
Qualities we admire:
- The motivation to deliver products that improve our population’s quality of life
- The ability and drive to work independently and complete projects in a dynamic start-up environment
- A proactive, communicative individual who is always excited to learn something new
- Development and documentation of comprehensive manual test plans on iOS, Android, and Web platforms
- Ability to quickly learn and understand front-end applications
- Test plan execution and software defect documenting, tracking, and reporting
- Ability to assess and prioritize software defects and technical issues
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, math or related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in engineering
- We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas
- This position can work out of our Headquarters in Petaluma, CA or be a remote position within the US.
Looks like a great opportunity for those with experience as a quality assurance engineer. If this looks like a position that would interest you, check out the full details for the job and how to apply.
As always, you can search our Health IT job board for a variety of jobs from leading companies in the industry. You can also register for free and post your resume where recruiters search for job candidates regularly.