We like to regularly feature a healthcare IT job that might be of interest to readers. Today, we’re featuring the Systems Developer Engineer position that was recently posted on Healthcare IT Central. This position was posted by Cordea Consulting and is available in California.
Here’s a description of the position:
Under minimal direction, serves as Architect and Software Engineer. Constructs document specifications and technical design for detailed projects. Prepares detailed specifications from which highly complex applications will be written, and consults on system integrity, recover-ability and maintenance of a number of applications. Uses advanced knowledge of secure software development, highly complex software systems and data analysis.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related area; and/or equivalent experience/training.
- A minimum of five (5+) or more years of experience programming in Java and/or C#.
- XCA, HL7, XDS.b, and SQL
- Demonstrated experience in developing with multiple types of databases (e.g. SQL Server, Postgres) under multiple operating systems (e.g. Linux, Windows).
- Knowledge and experience developing specifications for highly scalable, flexible and reliable applications in a cloud-based environment such as Google Cloud Platform.
- Experience creating and interacting with SOAP and RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of common networking issues such as SSL versions, HTTPs certificate validation, and VPN connections.
- Highly advanced skills associated with software specification, design, modification, implementation and deployment.
- Advanced knowledge and experience in researching, evaluating, implementing and keeping abreast of the latest technical standards. Ability to use such knowledge to consult with senior personnel on IT goals and direction.
- Ability to implement and maintain a code versioning system. Maintain standards for check-ins and perform code reviews.
- Strong effective communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate technical information to technical and non-technical personnel at various levels in the organization.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as directed.
- Expert knowledge of data analysis, data storage, and data processing.
- Knowledge of Mirth Connect or similar interface engine.
- Familiarity with HL7 standards (HL7v2.x, HL7v3 CCDs, and FHIR)
Looks like a great opportunity for those with experience as architect and software engineer. If this looks like a position that would interest you, check out the full details for the job and how to apply.
As always, you can search our Health IT job board for a variety of jobs from leading companies in the industry. You can also register for free and post your resume where recruiters search for job candidates regularly.