We like to regularly feature a healthcare IT job that might be of interest to readers. Today, we’re featuring the Cerner Quality Measures position that was recently posted on Healthcare IT Central. This position was posted by Cordea Consulting and is available in New Jersey.
Here’s a description of the position:
- Previous Cerner Solutions experience required
- Knowledge and experience with Cerner Quality Measures required
- Ability to travel 80-100% to east coast location
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide consulting support and leadership for a Cerner Quality Measures (CQM) project.
- Determine scope of investigation required for optimization and implementation.
- Develop and facilitate training plans for Quality RNs and Clinicians.
- Collaborate with Clinical Director on processes, training plans, and current/future state workflows.
- Implement Cerner modules including Immunization, Substance Abuse, Outpatient Quality, Inpatient Quality, and Perinatal Quality.
- Provide project quality assurance as related to healthcare regulatory compliance standards.
- Facilitate meetings and deliver project presentations to team members, directors, and C-level executives.
- Manage quality auditing of project data prior to conversions.
- Provide recommendations to Steering Committee regarding IT projects, deployment, domain strategy, mitigation, and resource management.
- Provide timelines, schedules, budget, and project documentation.
- Deliver reports, business plans, proposals for IT strategy, and budget assessments.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with Physicians, Clinical Staff, Hospital Directors, and C-Level Executives.
- Registered Nurse (RN) or other licensed/certified healthcare associate, a plus.
- Must bring positive energy to the position
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to adapt to a fast pace healthcare environment
- Analytical problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Results oriented
- Clear commitment to the project
- Focus on accountability
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Maintain professional attitude and performance
Looks like a great opportunity for those with experience with Cerner Quality Measures. If this looks like a position that would interest you, check out the full details for the job and how to apply.
As always, you can search our Health IT job board for a variety of jobs from leading companies in the industry. You can also register for free and post your resume where recruiters search for job candidates regularly.