We like to regularly feature a healthcare IT job that might be of interest to readers. Today, we’re featuring the Network Director of Digital Strategy position that was recently posted on Healthcare IT Central. This position was posted by The UVM Health Network and is available in Vermont.
Here’s a description of the position:
I. Job Summary:
The Network Director of Digital Strategy is a highly skilled and seasoned strategic leader who understands the digital intersection of communications, marketing, customer service and brand. This individual is an expert in the digital space and a systems thinker, an integrator who amplifies content strategy across current and emerging digital platforms to drive preference, engagement, awareness and the success of Network goals. This individual will craft and implement a Network digital strategy that responds to consumer needs while building engagement around Network value and impact, locally and as a whole, with a discipline of meaningful measurement to guide ongoing improvement. This individual will lead the redevelopment project for a new consumer-facing website that connects all Network offerings, will champion digital innovation and embrace a culture of learning that supports the professional growth and development of the team.
- MA or MBA degree preferred in marketing, business, digital technologies or a related field, with equivalent professional experience considered.
- Eight to 10 years of progressive experience and proven leadership in the digital space.
- Deep expertise across digital platforms and channels, with a proven track record of implementing impactful strategy executions, with a mobile first orientation, with strong ROI and OKR.
- Expertise with online marketing, digital advertising and engagement tools and an understanding of current trends and best practices.
- Experienced in crafting a digital strategy and the successful implementation of strategy executions with a commitment to data and analytics to drive and guide performance.
- A strong working knowledge of content marketing and social media practice and trends.
- Deep experience managing a contemporary consumer-facing website environment with a knowledge of User Experience design and best practices/emerging trends in web and digital design and functionality. Experience with a complex web redevelopment project a plus.
- Strong understanding of web governance best practices.
- Experience overseeing the development of digital newsletters, microsites, landing pages using social monitoring and web search to inform communication strategy and audience-focused digital/web/social content.
- Adept at building and maintaining relationships to facilitate impactful digital leadership across disparate audiences.
- Experience working in collaboration with IT leaders and teams. Experience with intranet management/implementation a plus.
- Proven track record of managing a team of at least five people and strong experience managing outside vendor relationships and engagements, especially when flexing out to add freelance talent for niche capabilities not needed on the full-time team.
- At least five years of hands-on experience with SEO, SEM, Google Analytics, CRM software and content marketing tools.
- Expertise with HTML/CSS, the Adobe suite, the Microsoft suite.
- Experience with digital research and analytics tools
- Strong, well rounded communicator with excellent spoken, written and creative thinking skills.
- A good listener.
- Problem solver.
- Methodical, process driven and deadline oriented.
- Comfortable in a matrix reporting environment.
- Committed to innovation, ongoing improvement and personal development.
- Highly collaborative and team oriented.
- Skilled and nimble project manager.
- High brand orientation.
- Able to translate complex information and ideas into relatable solutions in the digital space.
- Proactive orientation.
- An understanding of systems with a systems-orientation.
- Visual thinker.
- Committed to ongoing learning.
- Develop, motivate and mentor individuals and teams.
Looks like a great opportunity for those with experience with digital health strategy. If this looks like a position that would interest you, check out the full details for the job and how to apply.
As always, you can search our Health IT job board for a variety of jobs from leading companies in the industry. You can also register for free and post your resume where recruiters search for job candidates regularly.