We like to regularly feature a healthcare IT job that might be of interest to readers. Today, we’re featuring the IT Infrastructure Manager position that was recently posted on Healthcare IT Central. This position was posted by Cordea Consulting and is available in Illinois.
Here’s a description of the position:
The Interim Infrastructure Manager is responsible for the overall architecture, design, development, and maintenance of the organization’s technical hardware and software infrastructure with a focus on hardware and software engineering, data architecture, network design, cloud computing, mobile device capabilities, software interfaces, middleware software and systems integration, and driving the overall technical transformation aligned with the IT and Healthcare industries.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ability to travel to East Coast location
- Defines organization technology strategy and the appropriate application platform providing flexible and value-added services
- Participate in strategic and operational governance processes of the business organization. Drive corporate competitive advantage through the innovative application of technologies to achieve business strategy
- Provides visible leadership for the company within the technology community
- Establishes technical standards and process that ensure adherence for product development and company operations
- Leads infrastructure and system integration efforts after an acquisition
- Ensures all technology deployments are properly implemented, integrated and supported
- Works in a consultative fashion with other department heads as an advisor of technologies that may improve their efficiency and effectiveness
- Has an integral role in building a holistic view and roadmap of the company’s technology strategy, processes, and information technology roadmap. Educates organization departments on the value of the IT architecture to the business and their roles within it
- Develops operational goals and objectives that are aligned with the company’s goals and objectives
- Monitors departments performance to ensure goals and objectives are achieved or exceeded on a consistent basis
- Provides effective leadership to the team through prioritization based on visions/ goals, shared decision making within understood boundaries, and fostering entrepreneurial spirit in the team. Provides effective management of staff through timely, candid and constructive feedback
- HIPAA compliance – Responsible for maintaining abreast of and in compliance with all H.I.P.A.A. regulations and requirements. Treats all member information confidential
- Must bring positive energy to the position
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to adapt to a fast pace healthcare environment
- Analytical problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Results oriented
- Clear commitment to the project
- Focus on accountability
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
Looks like a great opportunity for those with experience with healthcare IT Infrastructure. If this looks like a position that would interest you, check out the full details for the job and how to apply.
As always, you can search our Health IT job board for a variety of jobs from leading companies in the industry. You can also register for free and post your resume where recruiters search for job candidates regularly.