We like to regularly feature a healthcare IT job that might be of interest to readers. Today, we’re featuring the Electronic Health Record (EHR) Coordinator (California and Tennessee) positions that were recently posted on Healthcare IT Central. This position was posted by Aledade, Inc. and is in California and Tennessee.
Here’s a description of the position:
Ideal candidates will have expert-level knowledge of at least one top-tier ambulatory EHR solution, have a strong understanding of practice workflow, and be able to travel approximately 50% of the time to Mississippi & Arkansas and have remote home office in the south or southeast US. The EHR Coordinator must thrive in a fast-paced environment, respond well to change, and be a strong verbal and written communicator.
As an Electronic Health Record (EHR) Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- Lead EHR Optimization efforts for assigned practice panel:
- Coordinate efforts to conduct assessments of how practices are currently utilizing their
- EHR systems and identify areas where their systems can be optimized to support ACO initiatives.
- Assist practices to fully leverage their existing EHR systems to support strategic ACO initiatives.
- Serve as a core team member in onboarding new ACO practices
- Support practices with MIPS compliance
- Provide EHR expertise:
- Serve as Aledade’s in-house expert for 1-2 of our top-tier EHRs, developing point of view on best practices to support each ACO initiative.
- Identify common approaches, such as templates or customized reports that practices can use to achieve specific aims, such as Medicare Wellness Visits, Chronic Care Management, or Referral Management.
- Identify existing or develop new educational materials that can assist practice staff in understanding how best to utilize their EHR system.
- Understand relevant EHR vendor system updates specifically related to population health management.
- Develop and support EHR-system-specific user groups comprised of representatives from Aledade’s ACO practices to identify best practices and training opportunities.
- Provide strategic input on how EHR optimization can support ACO initiatives.
- Facilitate data exchange:
- Assist practices in ensuring data is properly captured in their EHR systems in order to accurately generate quality measure and other reporting.
- Ensure practices are able to share practice-generated data with Aledade.
- Assist with development of interfaces and functionality related to Aledade’s efforts.
- Perform all other duties and special projects as requested by the senior management team.
What We Value:
- A Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Ideal candidates will be located in one of Aledade’s market areas but may be remote with access to a major airport
- Approximately 50% travel is required.
- Candidates should have related experience working as a client-facing project lead in the healthcare industry (i.e., ambulatory practice, EHR vendor, health plan, hospital, government, management consulting) with a proven track record of creating, maintaining, and enhancing customer relationships and optimization of their EHR systems.
- Must have previous implementation or optimization experience with top-tier ambulatory EHRs and practice management software, preferably with expertise in NextGen, Centricity, e-MDs, Athena, Greenway, or eClinicalWorks products.
- Relevant competencies include developing and maintaining relationships with all team members, organizational skills, project management, critical thinking, problem solving, attention to detail, and effective written and verbal communication.
- Must be results-oriented with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment while maintaining focus on key goals.
What Does This Mean for You?
At Aledade, you will be part of a creative culture that is driven by a passion for tackling complex issues with respect, open-mindedness, and a desire to learn.
We offer the following comprehensive benefits package designed for the needs of our team-members:
- Flexible work schedules and ability to work remotely available for many roles
- Educational Assistant Program
- Robust time off plan (20 days of PTO in your first year!)
- Paid Volunteer Days
- 11 paid holidays
- 12 weeks paid Parental Leave for all new parents
- Health, dental and vision insurance paid at 80% for employees and dependents
- 401(k) with up to 4% match
- Stock options
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Weekly catered lunches
- Jeans everyday workplace
- Gender neutral bathrooms
- And more!
Looks like a great opportunity for those with experience in EHR. If this looks like a position that would interest you, check out the full details for the job in California and Tennessee and how to apply.
As always, you can search our Health IT job board for a variety of jobs from leading companies in the industry. You can also register for free and post your resume where recruiters search for job candidates regularly.