We like to regularly feature a healthcare IT job that might be of interest to readers. Today, we’re featuring the Certified Epic Tapestry Provider Contracts Configuration position that was recently posted on Healthcare IT Central. This position was posted by MMY Consulting and is a remote position.
Here’s a description of the position:
Certified Epic Tapestry Provider Contracts Configuration
- Client is Change Healthcare
- Support provider contract configuration on Tapestry. This role is on the payer side, but with experience in provider contracts.
- Certified in Tapestry Claims, plus experience in provider triplets, and contract configurations
- At least 2 years provider contracting experience, plus 1 year of Tapestry provider and contracts configuration
- Start on or before 12/1/19 – 2 months + possible extensio
- Pay is $55/hr W2 or $65/hr C2C
Looks like a great opportunity for those with experience with Epic Tapestry. If this looks like a position that would interest you, check out the full details for the job and how to apply.
As always, you can search our Health IT job board for a variety of jobs from leading companies in the industry. You can also register for free and post your resume where recruiters search for job candidates regularly.