We like to regularly feature a healthcare IT job that might be of interest to readers. Today, we’re featuring the Mirth Interface/Integration Analyst position that was recently posted on Healthcare IT Central. This position was posted by Cordea Consulting and is available in New Jersey.
Here’s a description of the position:
- Previous experience with system interface build, testing, and maintenance
- Ability to travel 80-100% to Midwest location
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide Mirth Interface development and project support.
- Complete build, testing, and maintenance for health system utilizing Mirth Interface
- Complete data extract requests and develop requirements for interface build.
- Facilitate troubleshooting training sessions and complete interface system troubleshooting.
- Evaluate, design, and develop testing plans and assist with testing system functionality and validation.
- Resolve reported system and application problems in test and production environments.
- Function as liaison to ensure the system meets end user requirements.
- Manage quality auditing of project data and build prior to conversion.
- Prepare written deliverables as defined in project scope.
- Maintain knowledge of security and data integrity of system.
- Manage resolution of project issues, escalating them to appropriate decision making staff and change control management team.
- Experience working in a structured System Development Life Cycle and change management driven environment.
- Must bring positive energy to the position
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to adapt to a fast pace healthcare environment
- Analytical problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Results oriented
- Clear commitment to the project
- Focus on accountability
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Maintain professional attitude and performance
Looks like a great opportunity for those with experience with Mirth. If this looks like a position that would interest you, check out the full details for the job and how to apply.
As always, you can search our Health IT job board for a variety of jobs from leading companies in the industry. You can also register for free and post your resume where recruiters search for job candidates regularly.