We like to regularly feature a healthcare IT job that might be of interest to readers. Today, we’re featuring the Epic Cupid Application Analyst position that was recently posted on Healthcare IT Central. This position was posted by HealthTECH Resources and is in Minnesota.
Here’s a description of the position:
HealthTECH has a very exciting contract opportunity for an Epic Cupid Application Analyst at a prestigious healthcare organization near Minneapolis, MN. We are seeking a healthcare IT professional with knowledge of and hands-on experience in build, implementation and support of Epic Systems’ electronic health record (EHR) cardiovascular information system module, Epic Cupid. The successful candidate will also hold current Epic Cupid certification.
- Contract duration: 09/03/2019 – 12/31/2019 with possibility of long-term extension
- 8 AM – 5 PM Monday – Friday
- Partial Teleworking Allowed
Epic Cupid Application Analyst Essential Duties
- This position will play a vital role in the analysis, development and support of the Epic Cupid application within the organization’s Epic EHR environment.
- Work collaboratively with Epic Cupid and other clinical application analysts, leadership, clinical and administrative staff to build specifications, build, test, and implement changes to the Epic Cupid application.
- In addition to this, the successful candidate will gain knowledge of other EHR integrated workflows and technical tools within Epic.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of existing systems and certification in Epic Cupid.
Epic Cupid Application Analyst Key Qualifications
- Must have 3 or more years’ knowledge of and hands-on experience in build, implementation and support of the Epic Cupid application.
- Build experience from a new Epic implementation, and not only from supporting a Go-Live event. This position is not for Go-Live specialists.
- Must possess current certification in Epic Cupid, Epic System’s cardiovascular information system module.
- Proven full-implementation cycle EHR experience in a large healthcare organization.
- Understanding of clinical workflows and experience in dealing with imaging workflows.
Why work here?
- This is a great opportunity to join a premier healthcare organization recently ranked as a top employer in U.S. News & World Report 2019-2020.
- Take your career to the next level! You will be part of an amazing team committed to solving complex challenges within the world of electronic health records.
- Teleworking up to 50% of the time, with the on-site work taking place in a vibrant, friendly city consistently ranked among the best places to live in the United States.
Looks like a great opportunity for those with experience with Epic Cupid. If this looks like a position that would interest you, check out the full details for the job and how to apply.
As always, you can search our Health IT job board for a variety of jobs from leading companies in the industry. You can also register for free and post your resume where recruiters search for job candidates regularly.