We like to regularly feature a healthcare IT job that might be of interest to readers. Today, we’re featuring the Cerner Integration Architect position that was recently posted on Healthcare IT Central. This position was posted by Cordea Consulting and is available in Pennsylvania.
Here’s a description of the position:
- Previous knowledge of Cerner systems required.
- Previous experience as Integration Architect preferred.
- Ability to travel 80-100% to East Coast location.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design technical specifications for interfaces.
- Provide code management, upgrades, service/cumulative package installation, and regression testing.
- Provide general system troubleshooting and facilitate troubleshooting training session.
- Develop domain strategies for pre and post production domains for multiple phase implementations.
- Assist with security design, build, and testing.
- Assist with CCL scripting including routing.
- Assist with the design of history data migration processes.
- Complete orders design, build, testing, and integration to systems.
- Complete knowledge transfer for HL7, system integration, interfaces, tools, reporting, solution data models.
- Meet with vendors, Systems Engineers, support technicians, and super users to determine application requirements.
- Manage client and associate teams in design, build, testing, issue resolution, and conversion phases for installations.
- Provide updates to management on project progress.
- Must bring positive energy to the position
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to adapt to a fast pace healthcare environment
- Analytical problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Results oriented
- Clear commitment to the project
- Focus on accountability
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Maintain professional attitude and performance
Looks like a great opportunity for those with experience with Cerner integrations. If this looks like a position that would interest you, check out the full details for the job and how to apply.
As always, you can search our Health IT job board for a variety of jobs from leading companies in the industry. You can also register for free and post your resume where recruiters search for job candidates regularly.