We like to regularly feature a healthcare IT job that might be of interest to readers. Today, we’re featuring the Cerner Advanced Reporting position that was recently posted on Healthcare IT Central. This position was posted by Cordea Consulting and is available in Massachusetts.
Here’s a description of the position:
- Previous experience with (CAR) – Cerner Advanced Reporting, testing, and report writing
- Three (3) years of information system development, implementation, and support required
- Ability to travel 80-100% to East Coast location
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide Cerner Advanced Reporting solution maintenance, reports, and testing.
- Develop reports and build programs per hospital specification as needed.
- Utilize CAR to select from, insert into, update into, and delete from a Cerner database.
- Provide ambulatory reporting using PowerChart Ambulatory.
- Provide Population Health reports.
- Create, execute, and analyze ad hoc queries, reports and programs.
- Meet with project team, vendors, systems engineers, technicians, and super users to determine requirements.
- Provide updates to management on project progress.
- Maintain knowledge of security and data integrity of system.
- Manage resolution of project issues, escalating them to appropriate decision making staff and change control management team.
- Must bring positive energy to the position
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to adapt to a fast pace healthcare environment
- Analytical problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Results oriented
- Clear commitment to the project
- Focus on accountability
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Maintain professional attitude and performance
Looks like a great opportunity for those with experience with Cerner’s report writer. If this looks like a position that would interest you, check out the full details for the job and how to apply.
As always, you can search our Health IT job board for a variety of jobs from leading companies in the industry. You can also register for free and post your resume where recruiters search for job candidates regularly.