We like to regularly feature a healthcare IT job that might be of interest to readers. Today, we’re featuring the Technical Consultant position that was recently posted on Healthcare IT Central. This position was posted by Galen Healthcare Solutions and is a Remote position.
Here’s a description of the position:
Galen Healthcare is looking fill the role of Technical Consultant. The role of Technical Consultant will provide you the opportunity to build your skills in a fast-paced and challenging environment working directly with clients to design and implement system integration, conversion and data archival solutions. Requires solid interpersonal skills and intermediate technical skills. Although formal professional experience is not required, relevant experience is preferred.
- Building strong relationships with your clients
- Design and develop electronic data exchanges with the electronic medical record systems
- Extract, transform, and load healthcare data to support data migrations between electronic medical record systems
- Extract, transform, and load healthcare data to support data archival projects
- Managing multiple projects, across a wide array of clients
- Analyzing client requirements, implementing the desired solutions and using your judgment to recommend alternatives when appropriate
- Following clients’ change control processes
- Desire to learn
- Exceptional communication skills
- Analytical & Troubleshooting skills
- Solid technical acumen
- Relational database experience – SQL Server querying and development
- Relevant EMR application experience is a plus
- Travel: Ranges from 5% to 20% based on engagement
- Experience: 1-3 years professional experience
- Education: Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
Looks like a great opportunity for those with experience as an ETL developer/analyst. If this looks like a position that would interest you, check out the full details for the job and how to apply.
As always, you can search our Health IT job board for a variety of jobs from leading companies in the industry. You can also register for free and post your resume where recruiters search for job candidates regularly.